In times of turmoil, unrest, bewilderment, instability what is better than coming together & connecting -- not feeling lonely?! Our Program is ready to host all of us!
Check symposium details in this months editorial...
As part of the REFLEX research on documenting contemporary dance, Ulla Mäkinen will interview Frey Faust and discuss his work with Axis Syllabus and his approach to documenting. This inte...
The Legacy Project; what is to become a publicly available collection of video documents made by individual participants documenting lineages of valuable lessons learned.
As part of the REFLEX research, the focus of this conversation with Contact Quarterly's co-founder and co-editor Nancy Stark Smith is on the importance of this dance & improvisation journal...
Summary of the first research Weekend. We worked on topics and formats concerning specific questions related to contact improvisation training for advanced dancers in the mixed abled context...
What means Professionalism in for Trainer and Dancers with or without Art Studies in a mixed-abled field
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Costume & Fashion in Context and Practice
- CALL FOR APPLICATION: MA CONTEMPORARY ARTS PRACTICE SPECIALISA
- Call for Application 2016 - MA CoDE - Contemporary Dance Educati
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: MASTER PROGRAMME IN CHOREOGRAPHY
- application for MA degree program in Dance and Theatre Pedagogy
- Call for Submissions: Undisciplining Dance Symposium 30th June -
- Brainstorming for IDOCDE Symposium 2016
- Call for Applications K3 Residency 2016/17