“What are you doing to understand what you look at?” whispers Berger to Keiz and Keiz takes it a step further: "How long is the storage time of thoughts?” she whispers to us. Let’s see what we would whisper out after reading her editorial for this month.
The Use of Uselessness - Documentation. IDOCDE 2016 began with a participatory ritual, a Slow Race with little buckets filled to the brim with water. This was followed by a performance l...
Somatic Generosity aims to make a place for explorations of vulnerability, empathetic listening and subjective awareness. Being witnessed in vulnerability grows our ability to experience and...
As part of the REFLEX research on documenting contemporary dance, Ulla Mäkinen will interview Frey Faust and discuss his work with Axis Syllabus and his approach to documenting. This inte...
In February 2017 I taught a single class to a group of 30 students at a dance school which is famous for 'not being to brainy about dancing.' This letter I wrote as a way of dealing with my...
This idoc contains Pavle Heidler's proposal for IDOCDE Symposium 2017
- VACANT POSITION : PROFESSOR AT BERLIN UNIVERSITY OF ART
- call for application – MFA program NEW PERFORMATIVE PRACTICES
- Brainstorming for IDOCDE Symposium 2017
- Artistic Director Sought for New Dance Department in Amsterdam
- Somatic Movement Coaching
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Costume & Fashion in Context and Practice
- CALL FOR APPLICATION: MA CONTEMPORARY ARTS PRACTICE SPECIALISA
- Call for Application 2016 - MA CoDE - Contemporary Dance Educati