Forums » Thinking Together » [Sticky] LOTTERY TO WIN FREE ACCESS TO 2017 IDOCDE SYMPOSIU...
Started by Pavle Heidler (Co-Editor) // Admin
last update: 2017.07.20
2 appreciations        7 comments

Pavle Heidler (Co-Editor) // Admin
LOTTERY TO WIN FREE ACCESS TO 2017 IDOCDE SYMPOSIUM

Are you’re thinking of coming to Vienna this summer?

Entering this Lottery could win you free access to the 2017 IDOCDE Symposium: why compromise. mind the dance.!

To enter The Lottery, please answer the following question in comments below:

What do you expect from this year’s IDOCDE Symposium?

(recommended length of answer: short, between 3 and 99 words)

Entrance must be completed before noon of July 20th, 2017.

Three winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

Good luck!

Rita Paz // User
Shift of perspectives
Welcoming Terpsichore Kleo Caliope Melpomene Erato Euterpe Uranea Caliope Talia
Inspirational dancers
Experiencie the unknown

kosta bogoievski // User
More questions and performative actions. Socially ambiguous playground.

Ivana Roncevic // User
meeting and practicing movement not only as physical action of the body, but as decisions made by every individual and actions of collective transgression

Lin Snelling // Teacher
to be moving together, speaking together and making discoveries together ... dancing has the potential to keep moving attention towards our humanity. i

Katja Buechtemann // Teacher
Being curious about other curious people about the way they think, move, teach.

Ana Dora Borges // User
Well...i will not go, 'cause a matter of financial issues! But i believe that one day i will be on Impulstanz. I follow this big event since a few years...When i found you, idcde, it was something really enriching for me. Same kind of thoughts, same kind of beliefs, same kind of wishes, some kind of writings, some kind of issues. A world wide contemporary dance shares...So, this in Impulstanz...a dream over a dream! Enjoy it and be the difference!:)

Pavle Heidler (Co-Editor) // Admin
– thank you very much for participating in this lottery. dear Anna, IDOCDE hopes to see you at the festival one of the coming years! thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Katja, Lin, Ivana, Kosta, and Rita – thank you for participating in the lottery! all your thoughts are informative and so good to receive. I am pleased at this point to announce the winners of the lottery: Rita, Ivana and Lin! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you at the 2017 IDOCDE Symposium!

You must be logged in to be able to leave a comment.